The UA53 device transmits measured gas density information in real-time via the USB connector. Available to detect Ozone(O3) and simply calibration on PC. In most operating systems, the UA Series is recognized as a serial COM port and controlled via the AT command. Monitoring software is available for Windows (Tapaculo Lite) and Android (Tapaculo Mobile), which can be downloaded from the homepage and play store respectively. To use the cloud-based Radionode365 web service, you need to add a Wireless Node Ethernet Transmitter (RN171) or Wi-Fi Transmitter (RN172).
• Real-time O3 density&Temp transmitter
• Cost-effective gas sensor
• Long Lifetime
• Calibration Certificate Included
• Operating On Windows / Linux / MacOS
• AT Command Support
• PC Recording Software (Tapaculo Lite)
• Android Recording App. (Tapaculo Mobile)
• UA53-O3-10 (1EA)
• USB Extension Cable (1EA)
• Calibration Certificate (1EA)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.