The UA53-NO2 device is a cost-effective Nitrogen dioxide(NO2) transmitter. It has an electrochemical NO2 sensor inside and transmits the measured NO2 density and temperature information in real-time via the USB connector. The UA Series is automatically recognized as a serial port on the operating system and accessed using the AT command. Multiple USB connections of the UA device could compose the multi-channel sensor. The sensor data is not stored in the UA, but recording in PC and Android device. 128CH real time monitoring software on pc, Tapaculo Lite is downloadable on our website(www.radionode365.com). And android real time recording application is also available from google play store. The optional RN17X model helps UA series for you to setup remote web monitoring system.
• Real-time NO2 density&Temp transmitter
• Cost-effective gas sensor
• Long Lifetime
• Calibration Certificate Included
• Operating On Windows / Linux / MacOS
• AT Command Support
• PC Recording Software (Tapaculo Lite)
• Android Recording App. (Tapaculo Mobile)
• UA53-NO2-10 (1EA)
• USB Extension Cable (1EA)
• Calibration Certificate (1EA)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.