RN310 is a simple, compact and powerful LoRaWAN® temperature & humidity sensor. It is equipped with high-precision sensors and waterproof design, applicable for accurate temperature and humidity data detection in various harsh environments. FDA-approved food-grade material’s enclosure allow it to be placed in freezers and refrigerators and in contact with food or medicines safely. In addition to LoRaWAN® technology with low power consumption, it has builtin high-capacity batteries available for usage for up to 5 years. Moreover, RN310 is compatible with both Radioniode LoRaWAN® Gateway and IoT Cloud Radionode365 to achieve remote data monitoring and management.
● Uses high-precision sensor, capable of sensor subtle changes in temperature and humidity
● IP67 waterproof enclosure with multi-level structure and sealing ring design enabling strong waterproof performance for harsh environments
● Uses FDA-approved food-grade material’s enclosure, which is safe for contact with food or medicines
● Ultra-low power consumption and standby with 5400mAh built-in replaceable batteries, ensuring durable battery life
● Wall mounting or magnet version optional for multiple installation scenarios
● Anti-theft and anti-slip pad design on back cover to secure firm and sturdy installation
● Long range data transmission for up to 10 kilometers in rural areas
● Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
● Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
● Quick and easy management with DEKIST IoT Cloud solution
• RN310 Temp./RH Wireless Transmitter (Including Battery)
• Wall Mounting Kits (1EA)
• Fixing Screw (2EA)
• RNTools: App for RN310 setup (Android)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.